Header Ads

Brawl in Cell Block 99 is a masterpiece

I watched this movie a couple years ago. I had absolutely no idea what this movie was about. Wasn't super interested when I saw that Vince Vaughn was in it.
But man do I have to say this movie surpassed even my largest possible expectations. Vince Vaughn is unbelievable in this movie and you forget you are even watching him. This is possibly the goriest movie I've seen and I never wanted to look away from the screen. At one point I paused the movie and laughed out loud and asked myself what the heck am I watching. But in the best possible way.

Man what a fantastic movie this is, and I highly recommend it

submitted by /u/LuCkYTh1rTe3n13
[link] [comments]

from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/39yC3YA
via Whole story

No comments

Powered by Blogger.