Header Ads

What’s the best film about marriage you’ve seen?

I absolutely loved ‘Marriage Story’ as I found it to be a fairly solid depiction of the impact ego can have on a marriage.

I’m also a fan of ‘An Unmarried Woman’ which I thought was an incredible story of uncovering and pursuing desire.

I’m looking for other films which depict marriage, preferably the difficulties we can encounter at any stage of the relationship.

I’m genre agnostic, but realize most of my film choices have been dramas and comedies though I’m open to horrors as well.

Also, I would love to see non-traditional depictions of marriages as well.

Any films featuring a marriage in any way shape or form that really stick for you?

submitted by /u/TimeCell24
[link] [comments]

from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/3kRyALq
via Whole story

No comments

Powered by Blogger.