Header Ads

What is the NEWEST comedy movie you saw that you actually found funny?

I feel like the comedy in comedy movies have taken a nosedive lately. They are too safe and too eager not to offend anybody that makes the comedy comes across as milquetoast, lazy and not really pushing any boundaries. For me the most recent hilarious comedy movie that I saw was not even a movie it’s a TV show (the righteous gemstones) I am looking for something that is a similar type of humor and feel but in a movie. Like I just want to watch something stupid that is not trying to teach me a lesson and doesn’t come across as preachy. I recently saw the movie the king of Staten Island and I thought it was a pretty good movie, Bill burr was great in it. But the movie is not like a hilarious comedy. Don’t get me wrong it’s still a great movie and I enjoyed it but it’s not the type of comedy that I was looking for. I am not in the mood to watch anything heartwarming or sentimental. I also don’t enjoy comedy movies that are intended for kids. What is an edgy comedy movie that is wild and outrageous? Have you ever seen a movie so outrageous that you thought: I can’t believe they made this move!

submitted by /u/rex-invictus
[link] [comments]

from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/3fZkFzI
via Whole story

No comments

Powered by Blogger.