Header Ads

Doctor sleep was the biggest surprise of 2019 for me anyone see it if so do you agree

So first of all I have to say I love the original shining. It is one of my all time favorite movies and when I heard that doctor sleep was coming out last year I was in the middle about it. I never read the book so I didn’t know what to expect but some of the people involved with the movie had me excited to see it. I didn’t get around to it though last year I just was busy in college or broke so I never got around to it , But I watched it a couple weeks ago and I haven’t stopped thinking about it. I love how it didn’t try to be like the shining it was it’s own movie it was in my top 5 movies from all of 2019. I loved all the performances , the little girl Kyliegh Curran was amazing and showed such range for someone so young , Rebecca Ferguson was a very solid villain as well while not the strongest part of this movie the villains were fine and serviceable just not particularly scary. Ewan McGregor I thought was the standout though he played Danny the little boy from the shining he is super likable and came out of a dark place which made you like him even more. The movie went some dark places I didn’t expect and I thought it played out perfectly. What did you guys think?

submitted by /u/Stuck_in_the_middle3
[link] [comments]

from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/34dLSd4
via Whole story

No comments

Powered by Blogger.