Header Ads

Jake Gyllenhaal Appreciation & Recommendation

Jake is a very underrated actor to me, maybe not to this sub but in real life it seems like people don’t consider him on the level of Brad Pitt, Leo, Johnny Depp, etc but he has an amazing filmography. You can also tell he’s very serious about his craft and he is very selective with his roles.

I am always in awe of how many dark and edgy (not trying to sound like an emo teen but I’m lacking other words) roles he takes on. Really surprised he’s never won an Oscar, not even sure if he’s been nominated. If you guys like kind of intense mysterious movies/characters I would recommend watching these movies that he’s in: Nightcrawler, Donnie Darko, Prisoners, Nocturnal Animals, Enemy. Love and Other Drugs with Anne Hathaway is one of the only rom coms I like and is the change from all the other movies I mentioned.

submitted by /u/cleocleoclus
[link] [comments]

from Movie News and Discussion https://ift.tt/2wJtuN1
via Whole story

No comments

Powered by Blogger.